REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICY FOR SERVICES
Please read and Agree to the Terms and Conditions of this Agreement carefully, before using AstroSavvy Website.
Refund and cancellation Policy
By accessing this website, you agree to these Terms and Conditions (including any modification/ alteration/ change/ deletion in this Agreement from time to time by astrosavvy.in). In case you do not agree with the Terms and Conditions of the Agreement, please do not use services of AstroSavvy.
- Customers are requested to order the services carefully and with full consideration.
- The timelines displayed on the site are an approximate. We try to adhere to them to a very large extent. However, as these reports are individual and manually generated by our astrologers, some delays are possible. We will try on a best case to deliver as soon as possible. Delays will not be considered as bases for refunds.
- Refund will be considered only if customer mail us at support@Astrosavvy.comwithin 30 minutes of payment. No refund shall be entertained after expiry of one hour from the time of payment.
- Refunds cannot be issued on the order of any reports under any circumstances, once it reaches the “processing” (Accepted by or Allocated to astrologer) stage.
- We do not consider refunds for incorrect data provided by the customer. We request you to please re-check all your data when entered. AstroSavvy will not consider refund requests resulting from the incorrect data provided by you. However, if you e-mail us at support@Astrosavvy.com within an hour of ordering the report, we will consider the changes to be made.
- All eligible refunds shall be made within seven business days from the date of receipt of request. However, the same is subject to transaction and processing time taken by bank/payment gateway.
- The services offered by AstroSavvy are not meant to replace any philosophical, emotional or medical treatment. It is offered here as a service.
- Telephonic Consultations: Please ensure that your contact number is in full coverage area and that you answer the phone, when it rings. Any call once connected, will not be refunded.
- All information that We request and You provide during original sign-up, and all updates thereto, hereinafter referred to as "Registration Data”, shall be maintained and updated as required, to keep it current, complete and accurate during the currency of membership.